RELIEVES NASAL CONGESTION
CLEANSES & MOISTURISES
PROMOTES RECOVERY FOLLOWING
Sinomarin® ENT is a 100% natural, clinically proven
nasal decongestant. It is a hypertonic sea water
solution (2.3% NaCl) rich with the sea’s beneficial
ingredients (mineral salts and trace elements).
Sinomarin® ENT is ideal for nasal irrigation in cases
of viscous and/or purulent nasal secretions, and following
endonasal surgery. It thoroughly cleanses the nasal
cavity, promotes recovery and prevents post-surgical
infections and complications.
Its effectiveness is attributed to two key features:
1. The dynamic jet spray: Sinomarin® ENT provides
vigorous irrigation, removing crusts and debris and
eliminating viscous mucous and mucous-trapped infectious
2. The hypertonic sea water solution: Sinomarin® ENT
reduces swelling of the nasal mucosa via the natural
mechanism of osmosis, hydrates it, promotes healing and
restores its normal function thus protecting against
Description: 200 ml nasal spray bottle. Dynamic jet
spray for adults and children over 10 years, with
anatomically designed nasal applicator.
Composition: Sea water 140 ml, Purified water q.s.
200 ml, equivalent to 23g/L NaCl (2.3%).
Preservative-free. Drug-free. Chemical additives-free.
Inert propellant gas (nitrogen), not in contact with
Recommended Dosage: 1 to 3 sprays in each nostril,
2 to 3 times
daily, or as per physician’s instructions.
No side-effects have been reported with the use of
Sinomarin® Adults can be used alone, or in
combination with medicated decongestants.
CE class II medical device.
Instructions for use:
1. Blow nose to clear out mucous before using Sinomarin®.
2. Break tamper-proof seal on bottle and remove protective
3. Place nasal applicator on top of the bottle.
4. Bend neck gently forward over a wash basin and tilt
head to the right.
5. Gently insert applicator into the left nostril and
6. Turn head to opposite side and repeat application in
the other nostril.
7. Remove nasal applicator from nostril, return to upright
position while allowing solution to work for a few seconds
and then blow the nose.
8. Repeat procedure if necessary.
9. Remove nasal applicator from bottle, wash well with
warm water and wipe dry after each use.