RELIEVES NASAL CONGESTION
CLEANSES & MOISTURISES
Sinomarin® Adults is a 100% natural, clinically proven
nasal decongestant. It is a hypertonic sea water solution
(2.3% NaCl) rich with the sea’s beneficial ingredients
(mineral salts and trace elements). Sinomarin® Adults
relieves nasal congestion and sinus pressure via the
natural mechanism of osmosis. It helps cleanse and
moisturize the nasal cavities.
Description: 125 ml nasal spray bottle. Normal stream
spray for adults and children over 6 years, with
anatomically designed nasal applicator.
Composition: Sea water 87.5 ml, Purified water q.s. 125
ml, equivalent to 23g/L NaCl (2.3%).
Preservative-free. Drug-free. Chemical additives-free.
Inert propellant gas (nitrogen), not in contact with
Recommended Dosage: 1 to 3 sprays in each nostril, 2 to 3
times daily, or as per physician’s instructions.
No side-effects have been reported with the use of
Suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Sinomarin® Adults can be used alone, or in combination
with medicated decongestants.
CE class II medical device.
Instructions for use: Adults & Children
1. Blow nose to clear out mucous before using Sinomarin®.
2. Break tamper-proof seal on bottle and remove protective
3. Place nasal applicator on top of the bottle.
4. Bend neck gently forward over a wash basin and tilt
head to the right.
5. Gently insert applicator into the left nostril and
6. Turn head to opposite side and repeat application in
the other nostril.
7. Remove nasal applicator from nostril, return to upright
position while allowing solution to work for a few seconds
and then blow the nose.
8. Repeat procedure if necessary.
9. Remove nasal applicator from bottle, wash well with
warm water and wipe dry after each use.
Precautions: For nasal use only. Do
not use same nasal applicator on more than one
individuals. Do not use past expiry date. Keep out of
reach of children. Advice: A mild and temporary stinging
sensation or temporary irritation may be experienced at
the beginning of use. Storage conditions: Store below
25°C. Pressurized container. Protect from sunlight and
sources of heat. Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C.
Do not puncture or incinerate container even when empty.